Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mid-Week

How is every one's week going??? Mine is going pretty good.  I have gone twice this week already and plan to go around the lake with my mom tonight.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I can already tell I am get stronger.  Jennie, any ideas for good stretches for the calves...mine get really tight while jogging.  I hope you are all doing well! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Some good stretches are to put your foot on the bottom stair on an incline kinda thing, and then lean forward till you can feel it in your calves and hamstrings. Another good one is down dog (it is a yoga pose) making an uppercase A shape with your butt in the air. You can probably youtube down dog and get a better idea of that one. But that is a very good stretch for calves, hamstrings, and it is also very good for decompresing your back if done right! :)

    ReplyDelete